An Internet Security Company (2022-present). for details.
Advisor/Investor (2019-present). for requests.
- Staff Software Security Engineer, Red Team. Hacking and breaking things to make them more secure against attackers and fraudsters.
- Staff Software Security Engineer, Authentication Platform. Built and maintained authentication at scale for millions of users.
- Software Engineering Manager, Security. Supported the Application Security, Infrastructure Security, and Secure Foundations teams.
- Staff Software Engineer, Payments. Built highly available systems that powered money movements.
- Senior Software Engineer, Backend Scaling. Made distributed systems run fast and scale to millions of users.
- Software Engineering Manager, Careers. Built web applications that helped students and graduates connect with employers and get hired.
- Senior Software Engineer, Marketing and Growth. Full-stack engineer and manager hybrid role. Built the first microservice that powered the company’s main website.
- Engineering Consultant. Freelance consultant for robotics and biomechanics in the tri-state area.
Compass Automation (2012-2013). Acquired by Tesla.
- Lead Mechanical Engineer. Department lead. Built a bunch of awesome industrial manufacturing robots.
United States Army (2007-2012)
- Captain, Infantry. Combat arms leader. Led paratroopers in Iraq and Afghanistan. Also: honed the ability to lug heavy things up and down mountains. For the vets who also speak acronym: 82d ABN, OIF 2008, OEF 2011, EIB, CIB, Ranger Tab.
- M.S. in Cybersecurity at Georgia Tech (2021)
- M.S. in Analytics at Georgia Tech (2019)
- M.S. in Computer Science at Georgia Tech (2017)
- B.S. in Mechanical Engineering at MIT (2007)
- Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP) at Offensive Security (2021)
- Deep Learning Specialization at deeplearning.ai (2018)
- Machine Learning Nanodegree at Udacity (2018)
- Deep Learning Nanodegree at Udacity (2017)
- Full Stack Web Developer Nanodegree at Udacity (2015)
- Data Analyst Nanodegree at Udacity (2015)
- Front-End Web Developer Nanodegree at Udacity (2015)
Publications and Talks
- Project Disco: Developing a Video Alternative Suitable for Online Learning [paper] [poster], LWMOOCS (2017)
- Autologous Hamstring Anterior Cruciate Ligament Graft Failure Using the Anteromedial Portal Technique With Suspensory Femoral Fixation, The Orthopaedic Journal of Sports Medicine (2015)
- Cryogenic, Compressed, and Liquid Hydrogen Fuel Storage in Vehicles, MIT (2007)
- Polarization in Cells Containing Single-Ion Graft Copolymer Electrolytes, Journal of The Electrochemical Society (2006)